Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sussex Open HFT Championship 04/10/09.

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by mattinlondon View Post
    (as most of us achieved a PB on that day eh Ben?....57........ ...out of 66
    I still refuse to call that my PB (my official PB is 52 ex 60 is) due to the glut of targets that day. However, in the dead of night when no-one else is about and the Moon is in alignment with Jupiter, I might dare to dream for one brief shining moment that my PB is 57 ex '60' (née 66). Anyway, my SiHFT PB is 50 so......

Oh, and Cliff, it wasn't just Major T. J. "King" Kong riding your pellets. He had his survival kit as well. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff. Those Pixies sure do know how to have a good time!
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff. Those Pixies sure do know how to have a good time!
    Where do you keep your wallet?

arf!

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Where do you keep your wallet?

arf!
    Where ever a spare cavity might be!

Where ever a spare cavity might be!
    I always thought, being follicly challenged, your sporting of a 'Titfer' appeared rather superfluous, now I see the merit in it .... who'd have thought, eh?

arf!

Ahh, the tifter is mere camouflage for the location of my wallet. For between my ears, there lies a great cavernous space more than adequate for secreting a wallet.

echo echo echo- arf!

Ahh, the tifter is mere camouflage for the location of my wallet. For between my ears, there lies a great cavernous space more than adequate for secreting a wallet.

echo echo echo- arf!

Oxtrott Foscar-arf!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Well the glorious weather has had me out scoping a few target places for Sunday and as there will be no wind I have found a few new and old places to conceal the odd bit of the KZ or so. Looks like I will rest easy Saturday night.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Well the glorious weather has had me out scoping a few target places for Sunday and as there will be no wind I have found a few new and old places to conceal the odd bit of the KZ or so. Looks like I will rest easy Saturday night.

Monkey
    you are a evil sod but we all love you

Quote Originally Posted by airgun god View Post
    you are a evil sod but we all love you
    3pm Sunday I would say that will be doubtful. But hey ho I think I might cope.

Try and start on peg one it can only get easier (well you wont have to walk so far and you can finish in the field, result).

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

There can be only one.

The Buxted crew, are champions true,
    Our rightful place is clear,
    The series done and now has come,
    The open to close the year,

We’ll set the test and best the best,
    From far away and home,
    Come one, come all, we’ll watch you fall,
    And make the day our own,

Give your best, we ask no less,
    The goal is very clear,
    Of those who strive, just one must rise,
    The champion of the year.

AGM2009

arf!

Looks like the juniors are about to make another clean sweep ...
    good job they don't do recoiling or .22

.. or do they?
    arf!

Think I will dust off the old boinger for this one.

May be the last time I get to shoot for a while until I sort out some new wheels

Is it .22 don't think anyone is shooting that, you could be in a class of your own.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Is it .22 don't think anyone is shooting that, you could be in a class of your own.

Andy
    On second thoughts don't think .22 will fit through most of the holes.

Monkey

Apparently a few sporting airgun shooters are making the journey so lets make sure they don't kick our UKAHFT butts at home as it could be embarrasing.

Andy