Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ukahft double header

Ukahft double header

Not long got in from a great weekend away at Basingstoke and Bisley, well done to both clubs for hosting these rounds and for the hard work put in to keep us happy.
    Well done to all the clearers on sat with a excellent score of 60 and to the winners today for doing the business on a great course with some evil wind demons playing tricks.
    Cheers to Jane and Burt for keeping me amused going round the course and lifting my spirits even while we missed loads of targets
    The two nights at the pub were a real crack with two birthday cakes coming out for Dave and Sparky even though Vinny ended up wearing most of one of them.
    Well done again to all that made it such a good weekend and look forward to the next one.
    Must also say thanks to Pete Dutton for our rematch on the pistols, and it proved that Sparky really is bad with a pistol
    Maldon and district arc the fastest growing club in the South http://www.madarc.co.uk/

M.A.D For It

really great weekend i had such fun. well done to all the winners. what the hell were those ice creams all about? excellent.
    i heard that nibble yuk shot like a wally because one eye had conjunctivitis and the other pepperitis?
    also well done to laity on a p.b
    cheers
    dop
    M.A.D FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy View Post
    really great weekend i had such fun. well done to all the winners. what the hell were those ice creams all about? excellent.
    i heard that nibble yuk shot like a wally because one eye had conjunctivitis and the other pepperitis?
    also well done to laity on a p.b
    cheers
    dop
    Definatley shot like a blind man
    Congrats to Darren Quincey on his win today and im sure it wont be the last.
    Not sure what the ice creams were all about but i was far too weak to resist getting one to see what it was all about
    Maldon and district arc the fastest growing club in the South http://www.madarc.co.uk/

M.A.D For It

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Bisley had one of the best courses of the year and definitely one of the biggest ice creams I've ever had - It took about 20 minutes to eat!

Thanks to the two Steve's for being the highlight of my Saturday and to Geoff and Dave T for being great company yesterday. Well done on your first gold Woki, I was rooting for you on the home straight!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Thanks to all involved for making my first double header a fantastic time. I will stop in a hotel next time as camping at Bisley is not the most quiet of place is and being woken up at 6.30 on Sunday by machine gun fire was er! different to say the least, But good courses good weather! what more do you want.
    air arms s400 cometa s300
    mtc viper 4-16x50IR, Border terrier Fan.

laity is offline Dumb “Platinum” Blonde
    I just cant shoot.....thats that

LAity
    Lots and lots of guns !

Cant shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by laity View Post
    I just cant shoot.....thats that

LAity
    You need to try a STEYR.
    M.A.D FOR IT

Bisley, basingstoke.

Thanks to Mike,Steph,Vinnie, and Laity for making sure i got home on saterday night (stella and red wine dont mix.) good food and company all weekend. Thanks also to Darrell and John for their company over the two days.

DARREN.
    M.A.D FOR IT

Got back home last night after a 250 mile journey (knackered).

Thanks to all involved at Bis & Bas for a great 2 days shooting. The weather stayed fine & the slight breeze we had at Bisley today made for an interesting shoot.

Great to see some old faces & some new ones. Good day at Bas with Ryan & Steve and today with Mick & Young George who shot excellent for a youngster ( one for us all to keep our eyes on in the future).

Looking forward to the next ay Anston.
    ATB, Steve Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by caddy5 View Post
    But good courses good weather! what more do you want.
    Less stoppages.
    "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" Dean Wormer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kes View Post
    Less stoppages.
    More fat boy ice creams!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    More fat boys!

Ryan
    "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" Dean Wormer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kes View Post
    Less stoppages.
    You should have shot session two bud only had two. But that's cos most of us in it don't no if we hit it or not . But have to say I thought it was the best course so far in this years UKAHFT'S top work Bisley.
    ATB Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by DIMMER0707 View Post
    You should have shot session two bud only had two. But that's cos most of us in it don't no if we hit it or not . But have to say I thought it was the best course so far in this years UKAHFT'S top work Bisley.
    ATB Matt.
    There's been some contrasts this weekend that's for sure! Be honest Matt a few of those stoppages were justified, although I've some suspicions about a few of them.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    There's been some contrasts this weekend that's for sure! Be honest Matt a few of those stoppages were justified, although I've some suspicions about a few of them.

Ryan
    Yer no arguments with you there at all mate . You pointed out two target probs before you shot them the right way to go about it may I add. But one hell of a lot off "I know I hit that the paddle moved MARSHAL"