Thread: Price info please, Webley Stingray Express

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35

Price info please, Webley Stingray Express

Hi All,

Had a chat with Gareth already about this one but will throw it open to discussion anyway, I have a lovely condition Webley Stingray Express .22 (limited edition of 200 made), walnut stock and Venom slimtech silencer as standard, I recently had it SFS tuned and most of the internals were replaced for new items and the rifle still needs running in but is still smooth to cock and shoot and I've been told it will only get better when it's run in, I also had an adjustable butt pad fitted by SFS as well, anyone like to say how much it's worth?

Cheers

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

PM sent to you mate..

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalo View Post
    PM sent to you mate..
    ... Hi buffalo. Not saying anything, but just in case: http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372921 . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thanks for the reminder Gareth...atb Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo View Post
    Thanks for the reminder Gareth...atb Ryan
    ... No worries matey . Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Hi All,

Had a chat with Gareth already about this one but will throw it open to discussion anyway, I have a lovely condition Webley Stingray Express .22 (limited edition of 200 made), walnut stock and Venom slimtech silencer as standard, I recently had it SFS tuned and most of the internals were replaced for new items and the rifle still needs running in but is still smooth to cock and shoot and I've been told it will only get better when it's run in, I also had an adjustable butt pad fitted by SFS as well, anyone like to say how much it's worth?

Cheers

Pete
    Hi Pete ... Just read the spec again. Sorry matey, didn't notice it was walnut first time round, so imho, it is worth the upper level of my initial valuation range then, ergo £225 plus post and rising . Hope this helps. Atb: G.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi Pete ... Just read the spec again. Sorry matey, didn't notice it was walnut first time round, so imho, it is worth the upper level of my initial valuation range then, ergo £225 plus post and rising . Hope this helps. Atb: G.
    Don't think I mentioned about the walnut stock in our little chat, I shouldn't presume that people know what I'm talking about.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

i had one of those also had it tuned by sandwells tony he even glues a little bit of felt on to stop cocking link rattling
    some have really nice walnut others not so good /perfect weight and power combination and i would think very collectable

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    i had one of those also had it tuned by sandwells tony he even glues a little bit of felt on to stop cocking link rattling
    some have really nice walnut others not so good /perfect weight and power combination and i would think very collectable
    Have to agree with Mr Ally here,very nice rifles.

I have one, it was new in box when I bought it ('sec owner), paid about 220 iirc. Lovely rifle indeed!
    Allthough there's not much really special about them really; walnut stock, .22, silencer, and deluxe breechblock. Thats it.
    But you can buy non-expresses with these specs as well (besides the breechblock) for less.
    ATB,
    yana