Thread: Mad wed night shoot 22 July

Mad wed night shoot 22 July

No scores as yet for Rays PC is ####tte.
    Good turn out about 20 people shot .
    Terry Wheatley turned up and shot which was nice to see ,but he bolted into the food shack when a little shower came over the hill never finished the course .
    Doppa ;s still moaning about his handicap BABY.
    Roger Laity turned up tonight with Mr Chilla welcome to them both ,I gave Roger a handicap of 10 as he has;nt been shooting to well ,there was £20.00 to be won so I thought he would be in with a chance ,but no he ended up with a 40 ,Whats happening to him ,can anybody suggest what he should do to get his shooting back in order??????????
    It was also reported that Gary gave him a extra one as he did;nt want to put a 39 in .
    [Ian Bainbridge]

laity

Can we pass a hat around to get a collection togther so he can pay John Bowkett for the repairs to his trusted bsa? ( or replace it).
    Last edited by DarrenQ; 23-07-2009 at 08:50 AM.
    M.A.D FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by popsheep View Post
    No scores as yet for Rays PC is ####tte.
    Good turn out about 20 people shot .
    Terry Wheatley turned up and shot which was nice to see ,but he bolted into the food shack when a little shower came over the hill never finished the course .
    Doppa ;s still moaning about his handicap BABY.
    Roger Laity turned up tonight with Mr Chilla welcome to them both ,I gave Roger a handicap of 10 as he has;nt been shooting to well ,there was £20.00 to be won so I thought he would be in with a chance ,but no he ended up with a 40 ,Whats happening to him ,can anybody suggest what he should do to get his shooting back in order??????????
    It was also reported that Gary gave him a extra one as he did;nt want to put a 39 in .
    Partialy correct Ian.

I didn't give im a point I gave him one, Thats why he couldn't shoot strieght.

Gary
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017