Thread: mick dawes pistol

mick dawes pistol

if anyones interested theres a mick dawes .177 air pistol in sporting supplies bloxwich, approx 25 years old titanium air cylinder, match pistol grips, breech similar to a crossman, mick only made one like this the cost is £295, its just been serviced by mick and come with a letter confirming authentisty signed by mick

Is the Pistol powerful enough to take the larger African species i.e. Buffalo, Rhino, Elephant? Does it come in a calf-covered walnut gun-chest? Was it comissioned by a person of breeding, and if so, can you give me their reference in DeBrett's Guide? Is 'Mick' included in the purchase?

Many thanks,

Yours In Sport

Mr D

Nice buy for someone.

Rich
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by spartan View Post
    if anyones interested theres a mick dawes .177 air pistol in sporting supplies bloxwich, approx 25 years old titanium air cylinder, match pistol grips, breech similar to a crossman, mick only made one like this the cost is £295, its just been serviced by mick and come with a letter confirming authentisty signed by mick
    These are stunning pistols...

A guy who used to shoot in NEFTA had a matched pair of these, left and right hand versions, in a presentation box, really beautiful pieces of work.

regards,

Matt

IIRC they were called the Woden.

Ripley, Sportsmatch (cut down GC2) and of course AA with the PP1 all produced models in late 1980's I think to kick start pistol FT but I guess it never caught on in the same way as rifles.

Stunning pistol though I bet - I have one of Mick's Rifles (MDS) and I think Matt you were a previous owner ( I have the receipt somewhere )

the pistol is still for sale, due to the guy never turning up to collect it

its still for sale