Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aeron Spider and Tau 8 pistol?

I know that review yeah. But wanted to hear from users of the T8, not sellers.. Also, no close-up pics in it.
    I use the morini too, older 1 though, an 162 E, without gauges.
    It has been overhauled completely so should shoot like new again!

I checked the Tau website, still no info there though about T8 or T300..
    12Ftp no problem here, we dont have powerlimits.(yet).
    But its probably at its best, most consistant, at match speeds..
    ATB,
    yana

Sorry, I did not manage to take phots, much less get them uploaded. I would recommend that you e-mail the Top Gun Airgun site as they can give you info on the T8 and T300 at least as they are in the US. Photos should also be available....although his photos of the T8 shows a walnut grip and mine is laminate.
    If you have your 162e rebuilt, I would stay with that and never look back. The morini is a very fine match pistol and the electric trigger is highly thought of. Hereabouts, a used 162e goes for more than a new T8.

I know, the US always had steep prices for matchguns. Bought my 162 for E440 sechand (euro's). Thats $600 or something?
    Ofcourse its about 10-15yrs old..(and was revised for E250).
    I dó intend to shoot the 162 for matches etc, but I always liked the Tau 7's. Just to play with or for fun/side matches. I'll adjust the Tau to hit dead on, so wont have to re adjust the 162 for funshooting.
    Besides that, I always love trying out other brands/models, out of curiosity.
    Like the Aeron spider looks. And curious about the T8 cause the T7's are so good.
    Pitty I cant get the T8 here. Not even in tsjech gunshop..

PS I doubt I'd see any difference in scoring with the T7 and the 162. I'm not at a level yet, that having a pcp really matters..I dont shoot better with the Steyr than I do with the T7 either..
    ATB,
    yana

Well, ordered myself a new Spider in the tsjech republic so I'm gonna know soon what its like!
    The Tau 8 is only available in the US at the mo, and thus not interesting for me.
    Incl all taxes etc, buying one there would cost me E1000(850-900 pounds). For that money I can buy a new morini so too expensive.
    ATB,
    yana

Star7, any news about yr MK8?
    ATB,
    yana

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    Star7, any news about yr MK8?
    At 11 posts in 2˝ years and seeing as he hasn't been online for 4 months I wouldn't hold your breath

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    owned 2 of these pistols SUPERB
    can only presume 1 you've seen, been stored in 1 of your famous dykes, if 8 is as good it will be worth aquireing...mike...
    I did not write this reply?????????? MODS PLEASE...mike...