Thread: Phoenix G50, collectable?

Phoenix G50, collectable?

Hi all, don't laugh -dug out from the back of a cupboard a Phoenix G.50 Gat type pistol stamped made in England and wondered if it would have any value or be of interest to collectors? Would be useful if it was as I am after an old .177 rifle for grandson. It's in pretty fair order and works as well as they ever did.....If it would be I will take photo's. Thanks, David.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi David, have just approved the above as your first post on the BBS so welcome aboard, and especially welcome to collectors corner (best bit of the BBS imo ). Yes the pistol you detail, does have a minor nostalgia value, anywhere between £5 to £30 depending on condition and accessories (original box etc). Do remember not to sell off this valuation thread however (please see link below ), for obvious reasons. Once again, welcome to the BBS . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Smile

Many Thanks Gareth, that would help with buying his 1st rifle. Will photograph and offer up later. Thanks again, David.