Thread: Re: Relum help needed please.

Re: Relum help needed please.

Hi all,

I have just picked up a Relum air rifle. It has a metal pistol cap on the stock, a metal butt pad and it has a circular metal plaque on the stock saying 'super jelly'. It is .177 and has no scope rails. It also looks to be a carbine barrel. Can anyone tell me any information regarding it please eg. age etc.

Any help will be greatly received.

Thanks

Ben

Try a search for the Relum Telly. On the other hand I am sure I.J will be along to offer you some advice, especially when he clocks your location.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
    Try a search for the Relum Telly. On the other hand I am sure I.J will be along to offer you some advice, especially when he clocks your location.
    Best advice I can give is to cut 6" of the end of the barrel so it will fit into the dustbin easier when Ossy Gobins are allowed dustbins.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

hi ben ,these are now going through a resurgence of interest,infact so much so a i know of a retailer who has bought a pallet load of brand new spares found hanging around a warehouse!!.as he has had so many enquires.
    if you need a scope rail i make them for bbs mems for the grand sum of a fiver plus postage.
    the scope rail was an extra on these.with a bit of work they can be made acceptably useable the main one is junking the main spring{double] and fitting a
    bsa one.dont be put off by any barracking they always were a heavily built entry
    level rifle; but they have their place in air rifle history.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,