Thread: Original mod50 HW35 chinese underlever.

Original mod50 HW35 chinese underlever.

selling a couple a my rifles all .22

Original mod.50 date stamped 08 74. nice example of this classic underlever in good condition a few marks on the stock £175. now sold.

Weichrauch HW35 the blueing is worn/faded and stock has been given a coat of varnish at some time. gun is complete no rust or scratches fitted with sling swivels and functions well £85. Reduced now £75.

A chinese underlever. wots to say? works ok, all there, stock "tastefully" covered in realtree type camo tape £35. Reduced now £25.

Also a blast from the past a Singlepoint red dot sight with the purpose made mount £45. Reduced now£40.

Prefer cash with face2face but will post with cheque as payment and P&P on top

Photos here:

Last edited by lada; 04-08-2009 at 06:47 PM. Reason: price drop.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi lada, have just approved your first thread as here, and welcome to the BBS, and Collector's Corner (the best bit ). Good luck with your sale(s). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    I'd like to take the Original (any chance you could make that with postage?), but I'm currently outof UK, back in 10 days. If I can do Paypal or direct bank transfer will do from here, but would you wait for a cheque?

Obviously won't be face-to-face.
    Last edited by ogilkes; 28-07-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post

I'd like to take the Original (any chance you could make that with postage?), but I'm currently out of UK, back in 10 days. If I can do Paypal or direct bank transfer will do from here, but would you wait for a cheque?
    Hi lada. I can vouch for Ollie. He's had a fair few air guns off me, and although delays are inevitable with him working outside the U.K., he always comes good . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

thanks gareth w-b. ogilkes you have a PM. lada.

original

hi lada
    jus in case the deal for the Original 50falls through . i will take it if you have any problems . many thanks

bump please. price drop.