Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
Hi Paddy, I was told they'd hopefully run for another few weeks yet ... I will find out for sure and let you know. Sunday 9th Aug and Sunday 6th Sept both promise to be belters however, and may be better for you anyway, as we may be able to sort Saturday camping on site (will talk to Richard ), so why not request shore leave for both dates . Ha ha. Atb: G.
Thanks for the info Gareth.

The 6th Sept is the most feasible & may do the camping the night before.

Just need to see if it will be ok at my end as the 'boss' is having an operation so will have to see if she will be ok first

Quote Originally Posted by popsheep View Post
Hello mate ,yes Weds will be getting abit short if you are coming from afar ,we will be shooting untill its dark every week and talking crap in the clubhouse with the genny running as men do when they run out of light .
The Sunday shoots are belters and the Chris Cundey is also a biggy for our club with all money raised going to the charity fund for the youth of the sport and we want to beat the £520.00 we gave to the fund last year ,I think that will be easy for everything goes in and more the merrier .
we look forward to seeing you and dont worry about Gareth as you have missed nothing much by not meeting up with him .
Ian

Thanks Ian

The Chris Cundy Shoot does sound promising. As for talking crap I should fit in as I do alot of that anyway .

Regards
Paddy.