Thread: Broomhills today

Broomhills today

not long since got in from a fantastic day out at broomhills shooting ground.
    what can i say?
    well i must say i only went because there wasnt much else on so i thought a couple of hours shooting regardless would do no harm.
    so what a pleasant surprise it was for me when i visited a great shooting venue and shot round on an excellent course which victoria and co had clearly spent a lot of time preparing over the past week.
    all in all it was a brilliant day out and i cant wait for the next installment.
    well done vikki you done broomhills proud.
    cheers
    richard woods
    M.A.D FOR IT!

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy

Cool

Thanks Richard,
    Glad you enjoyed the day we were pleased with the attendance yesterday and have a bit of sorting to do on some, if not all, of the targets
    We hope to be able to persuade the owner of the grounds to put up some cash to replace the worst worn out ones asap so we can reduce the number of stoppages next time

I will try to get Vicky to put the results up as soom as she wakes up
    But one man to watch in the future is Matt Crippen who cleared his second ever HFT

Thanks to everyone who came along, it makes it all worthwhile.

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Herx77 is offline "Instruments of the light"
    Nice day shooting and good company to go round with.
    Considering this is a young club putting on their 2nd shoot with limited facilities it was an excellent result. There were some stoppages to irritate,but the targets were marked and will be sorted with the possibility of a few 'new ones' to get creative and down right sneaky with.
    Some old faces were seen Sunday and as the members experience grows 'hopefully' Broomhills (Markyate) will be another club on the circuit to whet your appetite and attract more to them.
    Nice one Vicky and co and Matt (you lucky bu**er).
    HERX77 .
    Fighter against the "Dark Arts" A stranger in an even stranger land.
    GC2+Leupold 14.4-34x45
    AA400 fac receiver+sidewinder 8.5-34x52
    Weihrauch HW77k fiddled with and doing what it wants to +Zeiss 3-9x36.
    Weihrauch HW90k
    Weihrauch HW97k learning from above,now sporting a Maccarri 77/97 target stock..+Bushnell 3200.Go on shoot one you know you want to
    Daystate mk3 RT Delux + bushnell 4200 8-24x 40Does what it should again & again.
    Fwb 124 + Optima was good is good!
    Webley Vulcan.