Thread: modderator for pro sport?

modderator for pro sport?

just been on chambers and ive seen a fitting for a silencer to go on the prosport but carnt find a pic any where? how does it fit on, is it a simple slip on and grub screw tighten up jobby or does the end unscrew from the barrel of the prosport for the silencer to screw in to it

On the PS the silencer is built into the shroud. It is a series of baffle plates on a tight interference fit inside the end of the shroud. I hope this helps - if you are thinking of putting and external silencer on the end, then all sorts of possibilities are available.

Take care, Voldemort
    All in black, all in black, gives wabbits a heart attack.

i no the barrel is shrouded but ive seen a adapter on chambers i just wanted to no if the adapter is a slip on or a screw in

'Moderator for a Pro Sport'.

Sounds like a fair swap.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    'Moderator for a Pro Sport'.

Sounds like a fair swap.

ATB
    Ian
    Which moderator would you like to swap for a Pro-Sport? Baz or Gary?

U.K. Neil made me a really nice looking silencer for my Prosport, I've recently got it anodised and it really looks the business. Apart from the looks, the extra weight up front has cured the hold sensitive problems i was experiencing, it might well be having the same effect as an air stripper aswell. Tonight i was trying some of the new pellets from Falcon through it and put 8 or 9 pellets through the same hole at 30 yards, centre to centre was 2.5mm, a .22 pellet wouldn't go through the hole without me pushing it. It was from a rested position but i'm chuffed to bits, it was fairly windy as well. And to think i nearly got rid of it before Neil made me this silencer.

Sorry mate, don't know about an adaptor!

Derek.

That's impressive shooting Del, should get mine back this week, I'll let you know what I find.
    AA TX200SR .22 + 4-14X44AETEC IR
    AA PROSPORT .177 + WEAVER V16 4-16x42
    AA TX200SR .177 + 6.5-20x44 SIMMONS44mag

Quote Originally Posted by scouse r View Post
    That's impressive shooting Del, should get mine back this week, I'll let you know what I find.
    Thanks, it would be impressive if i wasn't rested. If only i could do it kneeling, standing or any other position other than rested. I wobble too much!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse r View Post
    Where have you sent it? last time we spoke you said you just got another TXSR. Have you had some extra work done?

Derek.

Yes I have got another sr in .177 but the prosport was sent back to AA for it's 3rd time 3wks ago come Friday, so with a bit of luck they will have sorted out the cocking link pin, twangy low powered spring , the correct piston weight fitted and maybe then I will contact UK Neil for the muzzle weight if all is well.
    Still good shooting rested or not( beats me even with the sr)
    AA TX200SR .22 + 4-14X44AETEC IR
    AA PROSPORT .177 + WEAVER V16 4-16x42
    AA TX200SR .177 + 6.5-20x44 SIMMONS44mag