Thread: Directions for Quarry?

Question Directions for Quarry?

Hi folks, I'm looking to do the Springer round at Quarry and am aware that its apparently a bit hard to find if you don't know the area ... I just multi-mapped it and ended up with a red circle in the middle of nowhere! If anyone could give me some directions I'd be grateful.
    Ta!

Are you using a Satnav ???

Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post
    Hi folks, I'm looking to do the Springer round at Quarry and am aware that its apparently a bit hard to find if you don't know the area ... I just multi-mapped it and ended up with a red circle in the middle of nowhere! If anyone could give me some directions I'd be grateful.
    Ta!
    Yep thats it
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    Are you using a Satnav ???
    I can certainly take one if it'll help! (The old model tends to get a bit grumpy and smokes alot)

Thanks folks, the map for Quarry hunters looks to be a great help.
    A friends coming along with me who was actually born in Ceffn Fforrest, but I'm guessing a few things may have changed in the last 45 years...

If your Satnav will take GPS co-ordinates

W3.1756, N51.63974

or

-3.1756, 51.63974

Between Newbridge and Cwmfelinfach.

It`s on Mynnyddislwyn(Mun-nith-iss-loin,=for a better pronounciation),on the mountain between Newbridge and Cwmfelinfach.If you can get anywhere near there then someone should be able to help you.If you go to the village of Cwmfelinfach theres a turning directly opposite an old pub called The Pioneer,take that road which goes up on a mountain road.Keep going id say for about a quarter of a mile and then you should be there.
    Hope this helps you in any way?
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.