Thread: .25 calbre GEM

.25 calbre GEM

As title These .25 cal Gems are bigger/ heavier than the more usually found 177s. Good original condition £160 ( no photos) BUT honest description given.

For anyone who may be put off by the lack of photos, I recently bought a pre-War Haenel from camcoll and the description he gave over the phone was bang on the money. If anything the condition when it arrived was better than he said it was.

Before this I probably would have vetoed any non-face to face transaction that didn't involve detailed pics. But actually having someone talk you through the condition and answering your questions is in some ways better than trying to work it out from pics, which more often than not only tell part of the story.

Obviously it helped that the bloke on the other end of the line is honest as the day is long.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

I too have dealt with Camcoll, and echo Garvins words. A perfect gentleman to do business with and very honest with all descriptions of guns for sale

I would recommend him, without question, so buy with confidence.

One of the BBS good guys !!

Lakey

Top bloke!

Same as above,a top bloke and definately knows his rifles!.
    ATB
    Steve

A Thank you!

Etiquette prevails SO THANKS FOLKS --- as I bump this 100 year old ( possibly ).25 calibre GEM.