Thread: No shoot 9th August at Buxted

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

No shoot 9th August at Buxted

9th August 2009 calendar mistake NO SHOOT on that day at Buxted

I made a mistake on the club calendar which I hadn't noticed and it should read the 16th August not the 9th.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

uk Nationals

Hi Andy
    I'v not been in touch for a while, how are things with you and the gang?
    I see you have a fair group going to the nationals. Are you using the new rest?We are down fri afternoon so looking forward to having a drink in the evenings,were at the Premier Lodge.
    Regards John F.

Hi John

A couple of us from Buxted are travelling down on the Thursday the rest following on the Friday . Did you mean the Premier Inn at Portishead ? A couple of us are staying there , the rest are about 8 miles away .

Mark
    Air Arms EV2 MkIII

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Andy. A few banter posts appearing here, which do actually contravene the bump rules, so am going to move this thread to the club chat and banter bit, rather than delete the above posts. Any problems with this, let me know and I'll delete the above posts and move this thread back to the events listing section . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.