Thread: Valuation on 8 x Webley Pistols

Valuation on 8 x Webley Pistols

A friend of mine is selling his Webley pistol collection And has asked me if I could value them for him. I am not up on my Webley pistols & there seem's to be so many model's & variant's please could you help with the valuation of these pistols thanks Mark

1: MK1, 1946/58, No 2198, 177 rifled, ins J, excellent condition
    2: MK1, 1924, No 2462, .22 rifled, very good condition slight mark's, Pitina
    3: Mk1, 1925/38 No 23993 .22 rifled ins JJ excellent condition. 4: Junior, 1958/73, No 908, 177 smooth, ins O, Mint condition. 5: Junior, 1946/50, No 5419, 177 smooth, Extended Grips, very good condition.
    6: Senior 1939, No518887, .22 rifled excellent condition (No Webley marking's on top of grips).
    7: Senior 1958/64, No 1163 .22 rifled, ins E or F, Boxed, Mint.
    8: Premier 1964/77, No 1106, .22 rifled, ins R, Boxed, Mint (spare spring & seals still in original packaging)
    Last edited by Emsill; 10-08-2009 at 08:51 PM.

8 x Pistols

Back to the top

Webley pistols x 8

Hi Mark,
    Just checked your nearest town / city to see if it was Coventry!! but glad to see it's in good old Hampshire.
    Have you upset someone? Some pictures might help to encourage the Webley hermits from out of their caves!!,come on guys why no valuations? I would give you a IMHO price, but as I'd be interested in any subsequent sales thread you post I think that might be a conflict of interest.

Note to Gareth, no this is not an offer to buy off the back of a valuation thread......still in fear of your big 'ban the member' button

ATB gt550a
    BSA & Webley

I am a Webley collector so will be interested in purchasing when/if they come on the market, my old mother always used to say 'never a buyer and seller be'. Besides much of the valuation is in how much people want the guns particularly in a recession.
    You could trawl the Webley ads on this site and really pictures are needed to do a proper job.
    I'll have a go if you post some pics.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

hi

forget the recession,

no such thing as recession prices ,either keep hold of them or sell them at your value,no one else can decide how much you want

no such thing as recession prices on pistols,airrifles

remmember manufacturers have just put prices up,right up!!!!

Sorry Mr whitevanman you misunderstood my meaning, in recession people spend their money on things other than their toys, food and mortgages for example, or is your job fire proof?
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .