Thread: Secret Relum Collector Unmasked!!!!!

edbear2 Guest

Talking Secret Relum Collector Unmasked!!!!!

A picture tells a thousand words.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...n/photostream/

Some interesting airgun history.......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...n/photostream/

P.S.........BTDT made me do it.......honest

I would like to comment but it would never get past the swear filter.

It should be noted that Eddie donated this Rel...Rel...Rel... rifle to this event and we auctioned it. It managed to raise £60 for Derian House Childrens Hospice.

Somebody must have been really short of a good fence post.

A good days fun was had by all. RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN - The only thing we take serious is safety.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I understand the winning bidder is having a Dark Mahogany display case made,
    and that's just for the gloves.

He says the rifle is so rare it will have to be kept at the Bank.

ATB
    Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    P.S.........BTDT made me do it.......honest
    As if I would do such a thing...

I see Cloggy donned his best green Marigolds to so fondly cradle the Relum. The Rivvis tell me that he normally only wears them when handling his BSF65, or making tripe sandwiches when it's his turn to do the club catering.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Sad to see such a fine riflte being reviled in such a misguided manner. Come the apocalypse all your Mk4's, S510's, HW100s with their need for constant maintanance will be so much junk. Then us Relum fans will rule! Until that moment...... er..... well then, we shall be embarresed......

Quote Originally Posted by Raygun View Post
    I understand the winning bidder is having a Dark Mahogany display case made,
    and that's just for the gloves.

He says the rifle is so rare it will have to be kept at the Bank.

ATB
    Ray.
    Ive heard hes cutting 6" off the end of the barrel so it will fit in the dustbin better.

ATB
    Ian

Aparently.....in Albainiastan where Ollie spends most of the time... The Relum "super" Tornado is regarded as THE airgun to own,& fed on liberal doses of engine oil squirted through the transfer port....has been known to go to FAC performance (briefly)...it's uses are many fold .i.e.

Tyre lever,ass proder,post hole maker,war club,yak yoke,makeshift airgun & ultimately....combined fire wood/poker & fence post.. What other airgun can offer sooo many uses.... some would say...the ultimate (green) airgun...others might say.....

Amendum.In no way do I advise the affor said "tuning"...it can/will lead to a premature end to most all airguns...except the super which thrives on neglect & misuse....end.
    Last edited by hwvixen; 11-08-2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Tuning method...ill advised & therefore NOT recomended.

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post

Tyre lever,ass proder,post hole maker,war club,yak yoke,makeshift airgun & ultimately....combined fire wood/poker & fence post.. What other airgun can offer sooo many uses.... some would say...the ultimate (green) airgun...others might say.....
    THATS why I was wearing the Marigolds. The snap of the old rubber glove

ATB
    Ian

I feel sorry for this fine Hungarian rifle, even my wife thought the stock was an awful sh***y colour, and thats mega swearing for her.

I haven't told her yet that I plan to send it on a revitalising vacation to Gunsmith extraordinaire and Relum Guru DM80 so that it will be back in time to take pride of place at the November classic event.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Indeed standard equipment for the Albanainstan army..... Elite units get the Webley M4 Service (ex British aid via the SOE). Why else do I spend os much time there, trying to track down one of the latter.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm

Parade?

Perhaps we should organise some sort of "pride" march through London for Relum fans/collectors. The first one probably wouldn't be that well attended, but subsequent ones would be as more and more of their proponents "come out".
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

You crafty old fox Ollie...I never new there was a Webley Service Mk11 series 1V.....did they come with the .20 Cal. as well..? There's me thinking you spent all your time over there with your ar$e in the air & head down a hole..... If you find two...can I have first dibs please...

Oh & Harry...guess you Narfolk boys have to stick together...especially with a footie team like you have.... 7 goals...welcome to the lower leagues...nice pies though..

Re. the parade...can just see I.J. leading it holding the "Super" at arms length...with those green marigolds on...He He...might attract some Lefties or Righties...or even....Pervies...bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    The first one probably wouldn't be that well attended, but subsequent ones would be as more and more of their proponents "come out".
    I'm not 'coming out' again. Look what happened the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Re. the parade...can just see I.J. leading it holding the "Super" at arms length...with those green marigolds on...He He...might attract some Lefties or Righties...or even....Pervies...bring it on.
    I dont need a Rel...Rel...Relum to attract Pervies and Odd Balls. Just look at the contributors to this thread.

ATB
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I'm not 'coming out' again. Look what happened the first time.
    Don't fight it, Cloggy. Like it or not, you're now a 'Relum Pride' icon.

Not to mention almost certainly a pin-up for persons of either persuasion who have a thing about men who aren't ashamed to wear Marigolds in public.

Hehehehe