Thread: The uber-inventory

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

The uber-inventory

There was a chap who had a website called 'Airgun Archives' which had pics of lots of different types of airgun on it. This was on my suggestion, I am not sure if it is still going.

Anyway, I had a thread on here which was all the Weihrauchs I could think of, and some people added a couple to make it complete.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a few threads, stickies, which just listed the models from each manufacturer, the approx years of manufacturer, brief description of type, and so on, maybe serial numbers (for the BSA fans, no one else cares!). It would probably need a fair bit of research in Walther's books and Beeman, and the gaps can be filled by personal knowledge.

I am only saying this because, apart from the BSA Merlin, I think I have got, or have owned all the guns that I wish or wished to collect... Actually now I think of it I wouldn't mind an Anschutz 380.... See what I mean? Proper inventories of all the old, and new for that matter, guns would be useful for collectors, especially random collectors like me that like all sorts of unrelated guns.

I'll dig out the old Weihrauch post just for example.... except I can't find the dang thing!

25, 30II, 30S, 35, 40PCA, 45, 50, 55, 70, 75, 77, 80, 97, 98, 100 and so on....
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 11-08-2009 at 12:11 AM.