Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saxy & Palmet cartridge air pistol/revolver

IronGiant Guest
    Originally posted by loiner1965
    good advice given.....make it unuseble and dump it.......can i buy the cartriges....
    I assume it's legal for me to sell the cartridges (plus stock which I also removed)?

If so, how much are the cartridges worth? Can't remember exactly how many I have, but must be about a couple of dozen.

IG

loiner1965 Guest
    not sure of the price but will give you £30 if you want to sell them

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    IMHO that's fair
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

loiner1965 Guest
    thank you buddy boy.....never got anything righr in my life....

IronGiant Guest
    I'll have a ponder - I was thinking of keeping them 'for old times' sake' (sentimental old fool that I am )

figjam Guest

dont suppose ....

you kept the cylinder??????

i'd be interested in that!

rgds

kenny

loiner1965 Guest
    if you do decide to sell in the near future please may i have first refusal....the most important thing is you are no longer in charge of an illegal firearm.as usual good solid advice is given to new members on this forum saving the unknowing any hardship etc,,,,take care

WILBA Guest
    This is not having a go at IG but we all know we got to be careful in the info we give out to newbies like ig as he could be one of the anti's just testing the water and if wrong info given or like figam said can i buy your cylinder and that was illegal then we would have shot our sport right in the foot. now iam not having a go figam mate but is it really legal to buy the cylinder? or is scottish law different to english law as i thought it was illegal to buy the barrel or the cylinder of tac guns? as i said you may know more about this than i do regarding the laws but we must be careful what info we supply as on the net as people are not always who they seem to be. thats just my opinion which may not be worth much granted but advice like buddyboys cut it up and dispose of it is a more realistic approach than handing it in to the plod as some of them are mastibating misfits who just abuse/ and twist the law to what will get them a pat on the back or even a promotion eh. rant over! i'll now get my coat

IronGiant Guest
    No wilba, I'm most certainly not an 'anti'.

IG

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close
    you have my sympathy IG, its a shame and a waste that this stupid law was enacted, but there you go.
    Politicians must be seen to act (whether or not those acts have any real value and regardless apparently of the impact on the law abiding)
    The ASB act wasnt the first stupid piece of anti law abiding shooter legislation and it most certainly wont be the last.
    Each dumb act snips off another piece of our freedom and I dont remember any ever being returned when the laws were proved unecessary unworkable or ineffective. Resistance is all we have against a political system determined to disarm and cow the populace GRRRRRRR

How has the British public been led into this 'guns R evil, shooters are gangtas' mentality?
    why is Switzerland so much more sensible about guns? why do areas of the US with concealed carry permits experience lower violent crime?
    Why will successive goverments not fess up to the bogged up mess that they have imposed upon us with out justification and failed to repeal despite the evidence of their own statisticians........