Thread: Haenel 311 Target Rifle For Sale

Haenel 311 Target Rifle For Sale

I have two of these unusual air rifles, so one has to go .......

For sale, a Haenel 311 target rifle in .177 calibre. These bolt action tap loaders were designed by Hugo Schmeisser and imported into the UK in the 1970s by Parker Hale. They have a good trigger, decent diopter sights and shoot at about 7 1/2 ft/lbs. This one is in perfect working order and good overall condition. The tap loader is good & tight, it cocks & shoots well and the action retains 99% of the blueing. The stock has the usual signs of use, a few dings and scratches but nothing major.

Photo here ..... http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...el_311_177.jpg

To be honest, you're not going to win any Olympic gold medals with a 311 ..... the tap loader rules out match accuracy ...... but they're a great fun back garden plinker. The rifle will be sent with the stock seperated from the action, well protected with bubblewrap and packed in a sturdy cardboard box. The diopter sight will be wrapped seperately in a jiffy bag.

A good unusual 70's collectable for £130 plus postage at cost. Usual rules - first to say *I'll have that* here on the thread gets it.

PayPal or personal cheque OK.

Be aware ..... under UK law you cannot buy or sell airguns if you are under the age of 18.

Please do not respond to this advert unless you are at least 18 years old.
    Last edited by Carter; 05-05-2009 at 07:54 PM.

Bump ......

Hi,

I know it's a few months since you last post, but is this still available?