Thread: walther dominator

walther dominator

Hi. Does anyone have or know of a barrel/cylinder clamp for sale to fit a Walther Dominator LG300 FT. It is missing of the walther I bought, and I like my guns to have all the bits. Also looking for a original manual and tool kit for the same gun. Thanks Peter.
    Last edited by countorik; 18-08-2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: MORE IMFORMATION

Clamp

Peter,

With regards to these, I have found it is better to shoot with it off, most people do these days. It makes the barrel fully floated.

This is my opinion. If your still looking for 1 then I think I have got 1 here somewhere. I also got a tool kit here, but havent got a manual. I will see you at Blaenau Gwent, if your shooting there, if not then speak to Simon Evans in Your club and he can give you my number.

Speak soon, Berty
    JUDGE DRUID
    Walther Dominator (Titanium) Weaver t36
    Daystate Harrier SE EB 10x42.

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    Quote Originally Posted by countorik View Post
    Hi. Does anyone have or know of a barrel/cylinder clamp for sale to fit a Walther Dominator LG300 FT. It is missing of the walther I bought, and I like my guns to have all the bits. Also looking for a original manual and tool kit for the same gun. Thanks Peter.
    Better in the bin - 99% of all walther shooters who know their onions will have binned these straight away:-)

Lee
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

Do you mean the barrel/cylinder clamp is totally missing or has the top (barrel support) been cut off to leave just the lower portion which is usually set up to surround the cylinder without touching it.

You can leave them off but I think they look nicer cut down.

When you say LG300 FT ? do you mean in the Alutec stock or the FT Laminate?

Walther

Thanks for replys, it is the alutec stock, berty are you going to gp9, hopefully i will get an entry, if not i will be at blaenau gwent. The barrel/cylinder clamp is totally missing. Peter.

mrfixit is offline There's many a slip twixt trousers and skip
    Contact Walther,one of the guys at Tawd Vale wanted one and they sent him one FOC another was having a problem with an old mk1 reg.he sent it back to them and they sent him a new reg.again FOC.Top gun top service
    Home Page:
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu

Hi. Still looking for a walther service/owners manual. If anyone has one, please get in touch.

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Emailed PDF's of the manuals I have Peter, hope they help

Atb

Cliff
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Thanks feral, printed them.