Thread: Sharp innova mk2

Sharp innova mk2

I'm starting a 'light' restore of a sharp innova i've just been given. The exterior is in poor condition (paintwork).

There was a silencer or a muzzle weight attached to the end of the rifle. The block for the foresight has been threaded
    Does this come as standard?

The silencer looks hollow, any ideas where i can look at silencers (online) & how do i identify what 'thread' is used??

I noticed on another thread 'ace' and 'victory' were mentioned? What is the sharp product range?

Oh yes, nearly forgot. Can barrels be interchanged? The rifle i have is a .22 i was thinking of moving to a .177 or possibly
    a .20 or a .25. Where could i purchase them from?

What to do for spares? I noticed chambers had all the spares listed but most weren't been made anymore?

Cheers
    Last edited by Andy001; 19-08-2009 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy001 View Post
    Also, i may have remembered wrong as my memory is failing at my young age but did some one say innova's were going to be made again?

Cheers
    Highland Outdoor are importing the Innova/Puma but its only available to FAC holders.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Thanks for that.

Hi Andy

I have recently got a Sharp Ace and have received lots of invaluable advice from a member on here OLD JUD who is the resident expert.

What I can tell you (because OLD JUD told me!) is that the stuff you would need from chambers would be the valve springs but the O-rings are all standard sizes so can be sourced from many places.

I know that the Innova is the easier rifle to work on compared to the Ace and Victory.

Innova - most popular and numerous Sharp model

Ace - less available but considered quite pretty

Victory - Rocking Horse Sh.. I mean Hen's Teeth

Pan-Target - I don't anything about this Sharp model

Hope you enjoy your resto project.

Cheers
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Hi Matty,

You forgot the Sharp Co2 Target Pistol....

Quote Originally Posted by Andy001 View Post
    I'm starting a 'light' restore of a sharp innova i've just been given. The exterior is in poor condition (paintwork).

There was a silencer or a muzzle weight attached to the end of the rifle. The block for the foresight has been threaded
    Does this come as standard?

Hi Andy, The standard foresight assembly is plastic and it's not threaded, you may have the aluminium third party fore end assembly?
    I noticed on another thread 'ace' and 'victory' were mentioned? What is the sharp product range?

Ace, Victory, Innova, Pan Target, and a pistol the U-FP.

Oh yes, nearly forgot. Can barrels be interchanged? The rifle i have is a .22 i was thinking of moving to a .177 or possibly
    a .20 or a .25. Where could i purchase them from?

.177 and .22 barrels are standard production and interchangable, .20 &.25 are rare custom jobs.

What to do for spares? I noticed chambers had all the spares listed but most weren't been made anymore?

What do you do for spares?.......STRUGGLE!

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    Hi Andy

I have recently got a Sharp Ace and have received lots of invaluable advice from a member on here OLD JUD who is the resident expert.

Cheers
    I'm flattered Matty! Keen amateur enthusiast i certainly am, but i don't class myself as an expert.

There are a few other members who are very knowledgeable and more than capable of giving me a run for my money!

Hi all,

Yes, I've checked the whole foresight assembly is made of aluminium

Hi Andy, The standard foresight assembly is plastic and it's not threaded, you may have the aluminium third party fore end assembly?

What do you do for spares?.......STRUGGLE!

Thanks for all the tips and advice. My knowledge is building about these fab little rifles.