Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brand New S.A. Jackal Stock & Dummy Mag Valuation Please

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Ha ha. Hi Pad, thread is all yours . The Osprey action is still in my Dad's gun bag, in it's original stock, and when I asked if I could have it to 'modify' tonight, he told me to f... go away (such foul mouths on our octogenarians these days ), so if I do anything with it, I may be interested in buying a good action with a bust stock or something . Anyway, watching War of the Worlds at the mo (BBC1), out all day tomorrow with Baz, so will catch up with you after my shoot on Sunday . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Hi

a Parabellum stock will only fit a Sussex Armoury action but not an Air Arms action. As there are slight different inletting by the trigger area. However with a file you should be able it to fit & not much work.

Hope that helps

Regards
    Paddy.
    Thank you Mr P
    The 0.22 Treefeller X X2R HW77k
    Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth.

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    Sorry for the blatant hijack gents but...... I dont suppose any of you would happen to have a spare loading tap lever for a S/A Hipower would you???? It's the only bit i need to fix up the father in laws rifle

Tried knibbs and chambers but to no avail

PAUL

Guys, I had been searching for loading tap levers AR131 from some time, see previous post (Air Arms Side Lever). I tried all the known suppliers including Air Arms. After no success I decided to try Air Arms again and spoke to a nice young lady who, instead of saying no said she would check. She came back to me with in ten minutes to tell me Air Arms had stock. I ordered two and received them the following day. This was ten days a go. You will get the number from AA web site. Two cost me £15.28 including p&p. hope this helps. Regards Jim

Quote Originally Posted by gibbojh View Post
    Guys, I had been searching for loading tap levers AR131 from some time, see previous post (Air Arms Side Lever). I tried all the known suppliers including Air Arms. After no success I decided to try Air Arms again and spoke to a nice young lady who, instead of saying no said she would check. She came back to me with in ten minutes to tell me Air Arms had stock. I ordered two and received them the following day. This was ten days a go. You will get the number from AA web site. Two cost me £15.28 including p&p. hope this helps. Regards Jim
    Welldone.

Everytime I tried, I got no luck. Saying they didn't any stock.

However that was well over year ago
    BE-HAPPY-OK