Had some female company at the weekend. On previous visits she has tried a few rifles with various results. She is only small and is left eye dominant but shoots right handed. Anyway as Im looking to move soon and wanted to start packing guns away, I got her to try a few. I was cocking and loading the guns and then passing them to her. Must have fired 500 shots over the weekend. Ive noticed before that with different guns some people shoot one side of me with one gun and the other side with a different gun. I suppose its how you hold the gun and where you put your head. She was shooting way to the right with most guns at first but then getting closer to the target with more shots with each gun as she adapted. I didnt adjust the sights for windage but once she grouped, set something off target to aim at. Once settled she was regularly hitting a pair of wine bottle corks 3 out of 3. Bit crap with Webley pistols but finished up shooting the end of beer cans with a scorpion pistol. I had to almost wrench it out of her hands despite her saying " not a gun person". Tried Webley jaguar,MK3,falcon,Hawk 1,2,3, osprey and vulcan, Diana 22,23,27,25/55, Bsa Airsporter mk1,improved model B and Lincoln jeffries, Relum 527 and Tornado,Haenal 15 In work on Monday,nobody believed that she had been shooting as she is a respectable middle aged lady. I know different-she enjoyed the guns as well.