Thread: Gedfinn2 and the meteors ...

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Gedfinn2 and the meteors ...

Hello Ged, what have you got in the line of secondhand Meteor/Meteor Super stocks?

atb

Alistair
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 22-08-2009 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Hello Ged, what have you got in the line of secondhand Meteor/Meteor Super stocks?

atb

Alistair
    Hiya Alistair, These are what I have left, Including a Mk3 ( I think very nice complete with the older style sights )
    I have a stock, but I also have an action to go in it, ! rather get rid of both together,
    Rather than price individually, ask for a valuation on all, And then they are for sale, Cheers,
    Ged.
    Pic
    Pic

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Hiya Alistair, These are what I have left, Including a Mk3 ( I think very nice complete with the older style sights )
    I have a stock, but I also have an action to go in it, ! I'd rather get rid of both together,
    Rather than price individually, I'll ask for a valuation on all, And then they are for sale, Cheers,
    Ged.
    Pic
    Pic
    Hi Gedfinn2,

if hsing-ee only wants the one stock i may be interested in the rest of the bits and the Mk3 complete.

(Apologies if im not meant to do this im very new to the forums here.)

Hi gedfinn 2

If Hsing-ee justs wants the one stock, i may be interested in the mk3 and the parts if you are willing to split.

cheers

James

Quote Originally Posted by parkenator View Post
    Hi gedfinn 2

If Hsing-ee justs wants the one stock, i may be interested in the mk3 and the parts if you are willing to split.

cheers

James
    Hi James, he never replied !!!!!!!!!

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Hi James, he never replied !!!!!!!!!
    I was waiting for you to get a valuation as you mentioned! Not in the market for one at the moment now although that could change ... Prabably best to sell the whole sheBANG to James innit?