Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Arms khamsin .177

Thanks everyone for the contributions. I was asked for some photos and thanks to Neil here they are!

Condition is everything with 80's rifles. The going rate for a top end rifle in mint (possibly boxed) is stuck at about £250. A more desirable rifle difficult, to find, up to a tad over £300 unless it was a very expensive rifle to start.

Your rifle is collectable and used, so not mint, however it is in very good condition and a desirable rifle. I would say worth about £230 and the scope might have additional value (a few named scopes have real value, most don't but just add to the sale). A well used Khamsin is worth about £160 and a rough one £140. These prices are a premium above other equivalent rifles of the time.

These rifles looked great but the action and trigger were disappointing. They never sold in huge volume as they were expensive in their day. Air Arms cut their teeth on them, the rest is history.

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

just seen a khamsin .22 in our local shop i would say exc condition and i nearly fell for it;i looked it over and all i could find wrong was slight lines or dents in the underside of the stock even has a fancy gold trigger guard ,the breech feels like new when turned ,i dont reckon its fired more than 50 pellets not bad for an 80s classic!
    the price at £300 was out of my pocket.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Hi,
    I sold a Khamsin last year for almost £300 to a chap in Holland, there used to be a Doc from Germany on here who collects Jackals and things so he may be able to give a valuation?
    Anyway good luck you have an excellent rifle!