Thread: Long shot... Anybody with an HW85 want to swap stocks?

Long shot... Anybody with an HW85 want to swap stocks?

Before I order a CS500, just thought it might be worth asking if there's anybody with an 85 in a RH walnut sporter stock that would fancy swapping or px'ing for my ex cond. Original ambi beech version?

Bit of a long shot I know, but thought there might be someone out there who likes their collectable HW's to be all Original.

If there's no takers, then a rough idea of what the original stock may be worth if I was to sell? Or would it be more sensible to keep it so the option is always there to return the rifle to original spec?

Any advice appreciated as usual. Cheers gents.

Quote Originally Posted by brinkster73 View Post
    Before I order a CS500, just thought it might be worth asking if there's anybody with an 85 in a RH walnut sporter stock that would fancy swapping or px'ing for my ex cond. Original ambi beech version?

Bit of a long shot I know, but thought there might be someone out there who likes their collectable HW's to be all Original.

If there's no takers, then a rough idea of what the original stock may be worth if I was to sell? Or would it be more sensible to keep it so the option is always there to return the rifle to original spec?

Any advice appreciated as usual. Cheers gents.
    Hang onto it, so when you sell your HW85 to me I will have the original stock to go on it..

Keep it mate...

Will..

righty 'o Will...