Thread: IPAS open day on 5th Sept.

IPAS open day on 5th Sept.

Hi all,
    Just to remind you all, there is an IPAS open day at Bisley on winnans range on Saturday 5th Sept, to take part you will need to book with the NRA who will issue tickets.These tickets can be redeemed for not only IPAS but all other have a go shooting disciplines.
    As for the IPAS, all of the equipment will be provided so just bring yourselves.For those that do come along and fancy taking part, there is a match the following day(6th Sept.)

Dremelit

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    How & where will I book in with the NRA?
    I'll be there for IPAS to help out if I can but the chance to try out other shooting disciplines is not something to be missed,
    Thanks,
    Nick

NRA website has details of the open day.

What is IPAS? If you want to advertise an event then its best not to use a term only known to people who already do it

And where is the winnans range? Thats a new one on me

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    IPAS is Iron Plate Action Shooting
    If you like pistols and you like competitive shooting you'll love IPAS
    Nick

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by bullbarrel View Post
    NRA website has details of the open day.

What is IPAS? If you want to advertise an event then its best not to use a term only known to people who already do it

And where is the winnans range? Thats a new one on me
    "What is IPAS? If you want to advertise an event then its best not to use a term only known to people who already do it " ... had to have a butchers, well done .... megger-arf!

Now I've wiped me eyes dry . Winnans is next door to the full bore zero-range.

Womens health .... heheheheheh!
    arf!

magicniner...You have mail(or PM)

dremelit

I will be driving down from Rotherham this Friday afternoon, I would be happy to make the odd detour if anyone would like a lift down on the friday returning on Sunday,
    Regards,
    Nick