Thread: Milbro G44 and Flecha? Mod.14

Mattockswinga is offline A bit generous with the inch estimate....... as usual

Milbro G44 and Flecha? Mod.14

Hello

Does anybody know anything (and I mean anything as I know nothing) about either of these two rifles? Ages or other little titbits of information?

All info greatly appreciated

Chris
    B&C Weihrauch HW99s .22 3-9X40

Dennis Hiller (looks to the north and bows low) writes, AIR RIFLES (3rd Edition), quote:

'G44 & G46. Millard Bros. Ltd. Motherwell, Scotland. Ceased trading 1982.
    Date - 1967-1970 or thereabouts. Valuation: Have only seen one and that was rough.
    Details: Must be the only air rifle produced by British Diana without a middle rearsight and in true British style this target rifle was also available in .22. These are quite rare but still not worth a great deal. Length 42". Weight 6lbs 3 oz. All metal construction with a solid cocking lever. Peepsight ramp was spot welded on. The stock has a date stamp just in front of the trigger gaurd and in the above example it was "1 68 3" which tallies with the production dates.
    The G44 was avilable in .177 and .22 both rifled and smoothbore On both models the trigger mechanism originated from the model G36 and many parts would interchange.
    '

I have a Model G34 which is very similar in construction.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Mattockswinga is offline A bit generous with the inch estimate....... as usual

D'oh! wrong mod number!

D'oh

Its not a G44 its a G34

Oh well, same stands, any info greatly appreciated!
    B&C Weihrauch HW99s .22 3-9X40

I actually posted on your other thread on this before seeing it in this section.

Perhaps I should just mention that John Walter's The Airgun Book, particularly the third edition, was my source on this subject.

Still got no ideas on the other one.

Iain

Diana G44 Targetmaster

I have a G44 targetmaster and need to get a breech seal and am having a lot of trouble sourcing one. I also have an El Gamo rifle and i am trying to find some spares and some history on it age,model no. Etc. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Joziff View Post
    I have a G44 targetmaster and need to get a breech seal and am having a lot of trouble sourcing one. I also have an El Gamo rifle and i am trying to find some spares and some history on it age,model no. Etc. Can anyone help?
    Blast from the past. 2009 !

Make your own breech seal. If you cant be bothered to make one of of leather, and I cant blame you, make one of of an 'O' ring suitably sized, cut and glued. I couldn't be bothered to make a leather seal for my BSFs so I used one and a half (because it has a sloping recces) 'O' rings.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk