Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: underated guns in youre collection

Underated?...well, I guess the best candidate in my cabinet would have to be one of my old T-bar Gems...smoothbore .177 and it's doing around 3.3fpe with jsb pellets...Couple of weeks back, up the club, I managed to hit a 6" steel bell target 5 times on the trot, at 52 meters!...Seriously, I was aiming it like a motar and the open sights almost completly obscured the target...but it was witnessed by half a dozen or so club members so I didn't dream it...
    blah blah

My Park 91. I bought it because it looked interesting. Wow, the most accurate, most forgiving, full powered springer I've ever owned. Underrated, almost unheard of.

Gamo center air pistol. Not to be confused with modern Gamos. Full metal construction. Adjustable grips,underlever! Accurate target pistol .Mine cost £30.

0.22 cal Park RH93 in a CS800 thumbhole walnut stock.
    IMO, the most under rated British airgun ever. Innovative, recoilless, accurate and built like it should last a lifetime.

Probably make ya all laugh but my Cadet Major. What a little babe she is. Great little rat gun.