Thread: Anshutz 333 model

Anshutz 333 model

Hello all
    I have a Anshutz model 333 b/barrel rifle in good condition that i have had for 20 odd years.Its a great gun but the stock is to small for me,would any one know if the 335 stock would fit.The actions look the same but my gun does not have the barrel locking device.
    Any info would be great.
    Regards
    les

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    If I recollect correctly, the 333 was a kind of junior-grade 335. I think the main marketing thrust was at Cadet Corps and junior target shooters. Therefore it ditched the slightly more expensive barrel-locking cam-action thingy, and had a plain stock. I beleive this was on the small side to accommodate the adolescent frame.

I would be hysterical with grief if the 335 stock did not fit the 333 action with not modification whatsoever.

The problem is now, where does one find a 335 stock? Feinwerkbau Sport stocks can still be had from the custom makers, but the 335 was ne'er so popular.

The answer is: sell your rather rare 333 for a goodly sum and purchase of yourself a new air-rifle of the second-hand or newly varities.

My guess is that if you are a traditionalist AND have big hands, you will relish a Weihrauch 35 in one of its many incarnations.

Pop in a wanted/forswaps note and you could have what you want in a very short time.

Good luck 333, your time is come ....

Thanks for the reply
    I will put a thread in the wanted section for a 335 stock,fingers crossed.
    Regards
    les