Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sihft Round 9 Horsham 6th Sep

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Even I got it. Too easy, should have been pulled.
    I took a donut on that, deliberately of course as I didn't want to make it look too easy
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Cliff, how could you go for that donut with all that plate going down to the hinge? Soooooo many other people managed to hit the plate.

Well, after getting that stander I did say "Right, that's it. I'm going home now. i don't need to do anything else". Although I can hear that Spider's Web target mocking me with it's laughter.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

deg-rytonw Guest
    just pleased you all had fun that's what its all about

I did bring that stander closer just to give you lot a chance. Steve would have left it at 35y if he had his way.

Quote Originally Posted by deg-rytonw View Post
    just pleased you all had fun that's what its all about

I did bring that stander closer just to give you lot a chance. Steve would have left it at 35y if he had his way.
    Sod that, I was pleased to hit the damn thing where it was, let alone at the 37 yards you put it out at 1st

Still annoyed about the 2 i missed though
    At least I know the old mounts seem to work better, whats that old saying ' If it 'ain't broke'...

Still annoyed about the 2 i missed though
    At least I know the old mounts seem to work better, whats that old saying ' If it 'ain't broke'... DON'T THROW IT .....