Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sihft Round 9 Horsham 6th Sep

deg-rytonw Guest
    Looks like it,s me and Simon setting out on Saturday so if i look grumpy on Sunday you no the reason.

Yep, won't be able to make it, the wife's out tonight as it's her birthday so I will be in charge tomorrow I would imagine

Move that 'orrible toxic melon in a bit closer, it's hard enough prone for god sake, let alone free standing....

Having missed one of these due to the family European odyssey I am, in the vernacular, positively gagging

http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Looks like quite a few of us from Ford will be in attendance. I shall try to make it there before 9:59 and 59 seconds, like I did last Sunday... Cant wait
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

Thanks to all that turned out, hope you enjoyed the course.. the free stander was Dereks brainchild so those with a 0 on that target blame him. lol..

Oh & I think Simmmo may have pipped 1st place now Derek

Will have to see when the revised scores come out

Thanks Horsham For An Amazing Course !!
    It Was Really Fun !!
    See Ya All At Buxted
    Love Beth

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

SIHFT Round 9 Results

Results now launched HERE

Enjoy (or weep)

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

well done to micheal harrison oaks newest junior amazing shooting.

thanks to all at horsham great fun
    and good company derek as usual
    well done mikey Oaks
    and a oops from spencer and l
    sorry oakies
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Well done to Horsham for ruining my chances of a 60 by, well......., putting on a shoot and me shooting it. I swear I was on for a clearance before I turned up.

Well done to my shooting partner, Terry 'In league with Beelzebub' Wrigley. Do you have any idea how boring it is writing '2' over and over again?

Well done to my other shooting partner, Graham Dargonne, for compensating for his bolshy, strike supporting, dodgy scope/rifle combo that tried sulking it's way round the course.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

great shoot guy's as always !!!

i wish we had some ground like yours !!!!!!!!

what was all the fuss about that stander ????

Dunno Chris, even I got it

Even I got it. Too easy, should have been pulled.

That spider's web swine though, it took real marksmanship to be able to slot a pellet through the web and miss all that metal. Damn, I'm good!

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Well done to Horsham for ruining my chances of a 60 by, well......., putting on a shoot and me shooting it. I swear I was on for a clearance before I turned up.

Well done to my shooting partner, Terry 'In league with Beelzebub' Wrigley. Do you have any idea how boring it is writing '2' over and over again?

Well done to my other shooting partner, Graham Dargonne, for compensating for his bolshy, strike supporting, dodgy scope/rifle combo that tried sulking it's way round the course.
    thanks to horsham and co for a great days shooting,great weather and good food,it was nice to see so many people enjoying themselves, thanks to den and graham too.as we shot round the course i did notice your strange aversion to 2,s ---i decided that the lovely free stander target and the superb spiders web were the perfect targets to reduce the pressure on you both,(thanks derek for the oportunity)--it was a good day.

Not so much a strange aversion, more of an ever increasing seething envy.