Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aa S410

dcy Guest

Aa S410

Out yesterday with the 410....had some great sport bagging 3 squirels, 2 maggies and 2 crows in two hours.......i wish every day i could shoot like that!!!!
    http://img83.exs.cx/img83/1176/s410.jpg

Gary C Guest
    yup
    Then every day you could tell us what you shot in great detail..

dcy Guest
    hey, dont read it mate ...im not forcing you to......

Gary C Guest
    hey.. I love it.

Your achievement in getting 2 kills complete with sound effects is rivetting.

You are rapidly becoming a hero of mine. I just wonder why nobody else needs to bore..sorry..entertain us with their "success" stories ?

neaken Guest

nice one

i have an s410 and i think that is a good days shooting. squirrels are always a favourite of mine and i can reluctantly say i have never bagged a crow, hit and miss mind you. i have just bought a theoben mfr and i was thinking of selling the s410 but i then realised what an axcellent gun it really is and they make a good couple! i need to put a decent scope on it mind you. like the snaps mate and keep up the good work

all the best

neaken

nice pic that mate........good shooting
    A Sapper is someone who quenches your thirst if you require a drink in the desert. If you need to cross the fastest river he will bridge that gap, and if the path ahead is too much to bear, the Sapper will guide you through holding your hand. UBIQUE is his motto - for he and his family have been everywhere.

I have yet to 'blood' my S400, but I don't think I'll bother bor ... er ... entertaining Gary C when I do. You'll all just have to imagine - if you can
    "I would laud the day when there is a rifle in every cottage in England." Robert Arthur Talbot Gascoyne-Cecil.Your 'local' hospice needs your charity . Please give until it hurts..I made this

Cory Crow Guest
    nice big bag there! im thinking of getting the AA s410k, what caliber did you use?

dcy Guest
    thanks for all the positive feedback guys...at least the pics arent staged or brought out of a freezer like some are!!! lol.....Cory, the gun is .177 like are all my guns. Its each to their own but i do honestly find this calibre to be superb for shooting......jeez, i can remember the first time i ever got to witness the performance of a .177. I had always used .22 thinkin that its "bigger and better" if you know what i mean...lol...being a young lad an all!!!!...i met up with a chap called gary in my local quarry and he had his Hw77 open sighted in.177..we walked and talked like you do, then a rabbit gets up close and stops at a long distance
    ....now, the range was far too long for the .22 Airsporter S (dont forget the S!!!) i was carrying, but gaz just shouldered his 77 and put a superfield through the rabbits skull.......i was gob-smacked!!!!!! and from that moment on...i have just loved that little calibre.......good hunting guys.....

John Henry 1 Guest

Re: Aa S410

Originally posted by dcy
    Out yesterday with the 410....had some great sport bagging 3 squirels, 2 maggies and 2 crows in two hours.......i wish every day i could shoot like that!!!!
    http://img83.exs.cx/img83/1176/s410.jpg
    Great stuff--- keep it up m8
    Cheers

dcy Guest
    Just to add: i have been out today but only got a solitarty woodie....

draftsmann Guest
    Originally posted by dcy
    only got a solitarty woodie....
    There she was, on the corner of the branch, parting her feathers seductively and cooing "come on - take me!"

Adrian

dcy Guest
    i saw her looking over her pert shoulder at me, wanting it, wanting me, her soft cooing held me in a trance begging me to reach out and carress her ample breast, so i entered her with my superdome from the rear.........LMAO

draftsmann Guest

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Originally posted by dcy
    so i entered her with my superdome from the rear.........LMAO
    Classic mate
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.