Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rough Coves & Vagabonds at Large

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Exclamation Rough Coves & Vagabonds at Large

You seen the thread those nasty types in non air gun have running about us groovy collectors as in the link below ??? I would zap it, but it was started by a fellow mod (albeit an uncouth upstart ). How very dare they . Do your worst chaps, and defend our honour . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    You seen the thread those nasty types in non air gun have running about us groovy collectors as in the link below ??? I would zap it, but it was started by a fellow mod (albeit an uncouth upstart ). How very dare they . Do your worst chaps, and defend our honour . Atb: G.
    Come on chaps, let's put this Hyena fellow () in his place.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

We even get in here to play occasionally, now where's the horlicks
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Jackel is offline Welding guru and moderator to the stars
    Greetings
    The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24 hours..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,IT JUST COSTS MORE

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel View Post
    Greetings
    ... Didn't you hear me ... I said bog off you ruffian ...
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 02-09-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: see post below :D

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Didn't you hear me ... I said bog off you roughian ...
    Er, it's 'ruffian' actually, unless you're insinuating that Carl is a 'rough Ian' - a sort of butch version of Cloggy, if such a thing is possible.

Doh! Don't you start ... Lesson learned, original amended accordingly, and a butch I.J. ??? Take it you've not seen him with his gander up when defending the lineage of his beloved BSF Mod.65 then ...

...Take it you've not seen him with his gander up...
    ...with his dander up.

Unless he's trained an attack male goose to fight his battles for him, that is.

Ahem ... gander ... dander ... potato ... potato ... PUNCH ON THE NOSE ... ... Tiz all the same to me .

.PUNCH ON THE NOSE
    Please keep that sort of language for the Members Only area of the generally uncouth Non Airgun section, if you will - it has no place in the Collectable arguns section.

We is gentlemen in here and, if there's another outburst like that, I'll have no alternative other than to get Cloggy to set his attack gander on you.

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    We is gentlemen in here and, if there's another outburst like that, I'll have no alternative other than to get Cloggy to set his attack gander on you.
    So sorry Sir Jim, you are quite right to chastise me, as my conduct has been deplorable ... But please don't send me out there with all those heathens in Non Airgun ... I will punish myself by denying myself a flick through D.Hiller or Knibbs for an hour ... Will that suffice ??? (and an attacking Lancashire gander ... now that is funny ).

Er, it's 'ruffian' actually, unless you're insinuating that Carl is a 'rough Ian' - a sort of butch version of Cloggy, if such a thing is possible.
    'Ruffian' I may be but at least I'm not growing my own Weetabix on my chin and working for 118 118.

Doh! Don't you start ... Lesson learned, original amended accordingly, and a butch I.J. ??? Take it you've not seen him with his gander up when defending the lineage of his beloved BSF Mod.65 then ...
    I know Karate, Ju-jitsu and a few other Japanese words. Im a black belt in Ekki Thump and origami and will fold you into a swan. Did you know the World Origami Championships is being shown on Sky T.V. but its only paper view.

Gentlemen ! Gentlemen! Desist. The riff raff from the other sections are causing disruption in the this the elite section.Treat them with the contempt that they deserve.

ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 02-09-2009 at 11:01 AM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    ...Im a black belt in Ekki Thump and origami...
    Have you considered taking up bonsai? Think of the advantages - you'd be able to do the pruning without having to hire scaffolding.

Just an idea.

Have you considered taking up bonsai? Think of the advantages - you'd be able to do the pruning without having to hire scaffolding.
    Strange you should say that. I work for a bonsai garden centre. When they originally started they covered 10 acres. They are so successful they now cover 3 acres.

BT - I could prune your chin but you would have to say which one.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Horlics is that like alcoholics.