Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rough Coves & Vagabonds at Large

Bury,Lancashire, about 12 miles north of Mancheste

Standards

Gentlemen, this section,until recently, was the preserve of "the right crowd and no crowding".
    I regret to say that it is becoming "very mixed".
    May we please return to those erudite and important topics akin to the variations between the Original, RWS, and Diana variants of the 45; the variations in sights covered by Pat 26943-07: the dates of change of the Haenel Pfeil to the H/S logo; the merits of the Haenel VIE compared to the BSA Standard; the exact date and serial no. that the trigger adjusting screw appeared on the Webley MkI and other desiderata.
    Last edited by Pagoda113; 02-09-2009 at 05:10 PM.
    Laudator temporis acti

Quote Originally Posted by Pagoda113 View Post
    Gentlemen, this section,until recently, was the preserve of "the right crowd and no crowding".
    May we please return to those erudite and important topics akin to the variations between the Original, RWS, and Diana variants of the 45; the variations in sights covered by Pat 26943-07: the dates of change of the Haenel Pfeil to the H/S logo; the merits of the Haenel VIE compared to the BSA Standard; the exact date and serial no. that the trigger adjusting screw on the Webley MkI and other desiderata.
    Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!

Cheers,

-Topi

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Topi View Post
    Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!
    ... Yeah, ditto wot he said about, er, what the uvver bloke said ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagoda113 View Post
    May we please return to those erudite and important topics akin to the variations between the Original, RWS, and Diana variants of the 45; the variations in sights covered by Pat 26943-07: the dates of change of the Haenel Pfeil to the H/S logo; the merits of the Haenel VIE compared to the BSA Standard; the exact date and serial no. that the trigger adjusting screw appeared on the Webley MkI and other desiderata.

Depth of dust on your gun racks and its relationship to the rarety of your collection.

Daystate Airwolf

Future classic, discuss
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    Future classic, discuss
    ... Daren't, but reckon our I.J. may have a comment or two to make on the subject ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    Future classic, discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    ... Daren't, but reckon our I.J. may have a comment or two to make on the subject ...
    Dont you call me a classic. I may be older than some fossils but I have my pride (and price. )

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I...

...must say this witty (did I say that?) banter makes a change from the usual "How many Gazillions is this rusty piece of tat worth?" threads

By the way the answer to the above is "Don't worry 'cos I.J. will buy it anyway just to stop that damn fine fellow sbd getting his hands on it"

Quote Originally Posted by sbd View Post
    ...must say this witty (did I say that?) banter makes a change from the usual "How many Gazillions is this rusty piece of tat worth?" threads

By the way the answer to the above is "Don't worry 'cos I.J. will buy it anyway just to stop that damn fine fellow sbd getting his hands on it"
    I resemble that remark. Im a purveyor of quality airgun wares and BSF65s.

By the way, what calibre is that Gazillion Tat ?

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

:d :d :d