Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just thought I'd stop by and grab a horlicks

Knock, knock

Everything all right in here?

Its only me from upstairs, just thought I'd look in & see if you'd had any more 'problem visitors'. No, dont get up.

Well I expect the rascal has learnt his lesson now, what exactly did you put in his shoes?

While I was upstairs I ran a quick check on that Falke Forum someone mentioned - turns out the membership consists of a Garvin & some other bloke called 'Danny', they spend whole hours arguing with each other. A rum do!

Well, I see you're OK for milk & biscuits, so I'll leave you in peace - you'll put the chain on the door now, wont you?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Johnstone View Post
    Well, I see you're OK for milk & biscuits, so I'll leave you in peace - you'll put the chain on the door now, wont you?
    ... Yep, and arm the alarm ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    ... Yep, and arm the alarm ...
    Gareth could we fit an intercom or something to stop riff raff from the Carrot Munchers and Random Chitchat sections hanging around the collectables lounge and lowering the tone?

(BTW I do like your Omega threads really).
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Gareth could we fit an intercom or something to stop riff raff from the Carrot Munchers and Random Chitchat sections hanging around the collectables lounge and lowering the tone?

(BTW I do like your Omega threads really).
    Hmmm, intercoms are a bit too modern with all their cables and electrickery, so hows about we buy Binners a peaky cap and a blazer, and appoint him as the Collectors Corner Commissionaire ???

(Oh, and glad to hear it).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hmmm, intercoms are a bit too modern with all their cables and electrickery, so hows about we buy Binners a peaky cap and a blazer, and appoint him as the Collectors Corner Commissionaire ???

(Oh, and glad to hear it).
    Surely, in the time honoured tradition of (the finest section of) the bbs...then paper cups and string would be more appropriate?...could leave one end hanging out the index page, t'other in here, then rowdy sorts in short trousers would have to shout into the cup before coming in...

EDIT: ...and Binners can man the cup!

blah blah

Jackel is offline Welding guru and moderator to the stars
    More this sections style of intercom

intercom.jpg
    The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24 hours..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,IT JUST COSTS MORE

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel View Post

intercom.jpg

Good snap-shot of our Gareth you have there Carl, though I suspect this might be going on in the Collector Lounge

Look here

Good luck, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel View Post

intercom.jpg
    ... Yep, our secret weapon, good old Jim aka BTDT doin' the intercom honours until our Binners has his peaky cap back on ...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil G View Post
    I suspect this might be going on in the Collector Lounge

Look here
    Phil. That is far too risqué I'm afraid ... Much more likely to be a little of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CTXhqQkp9c . Hee hee. Atb: G.

I must say how saddened I am that we have visitors like this to the section that appear to be content to pidgeon-hole me and other like minded people. Its a disgrace

Right, I'm off to settle down for the evening. All this excitement is all too much. Now then, where are my comfortable slippers, pipe and cardigan.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Phil G View Post
    Good snap-shot of our Gareth you have there Carl, though I suspect this might be going on in the Collector Lounge

Look here

Good luck, Phil
    Phil. That is far too risqué I'm afraid ... Much more likely to be a little of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CTXhqQkp9c . Hee hee. Atb: G.

First and unreserved apology to Gareth, I see now it was Baz in the first picture, this is more like the dapper Gareth, looking cool as ever Our man

And this is more like the interior of the Collectors Lounge
    Our lounge

Good luck, Phil

Thats the ticket, spot on Phil, bleddy spot on . Ha ha. Atvb: G.

... Yep, our secret weapon, good old Jim aka BTDT doin' the intercom honours until our Binners has his peaky cap back on ...

In that case, I'll just have to post the photo of Gareth on his first day as the new Anorak's Corner Commissionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    In that case, I'll just have to post the photo of Gareth on his first day as the new Anorak's Corner Commissionaire.
    I am deeply hurt . Ha ha ... That is special Jim, love it ... Now brace yourself for the aforementioned punch on the nose . Hee hee. Nice one matey, made me laugh ... Atb: G x.

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post

STREWTH that picture musta been taken 20 years ago.. I saw him last week and he never looked that youthful.

Put me on the door would ya....RULES

1 No BSA crap after the mk2 Airsporter

2 Photographs back in without silly hosting sites

3 No square-head rifles after the Model 30 Diana

4 Pistols by appointment only

5 No entry to males under the age of 40 (reverse this for females unless sanctioned by the slightly plump commissionaire)

6 This section would close for siesta every day

7 No entry to Smart asse boys that post links with proper titles added ( You know who you are)

And thats just for starters.