I had the honour of calling this man my friend, at this moment in time my faith in the almighty is in question. Everything Mark tried he achieved, he truly was an insperation to all who knew him. An amazing and wonderful guy.

I'm just glad that I had the chance to let him know how much his friendship meant to me and I loved him as the brave, giving, thoughtful person he was.

I wish I could write more but here and now I am still trying to make sense of it.

He was my friend pure and simple I was only a phone call away. Why didn't he phone me or any other number of us, Nige, Cliffy, James etc etc etc he was loved by all who knew him, infact it was impossible not to love Mark, he was that type of guy.

Cliff cannot get online at present but is as devastated as me, I've just phoned him at work and like me and no doubts all who knew Mark, he wishes to pay tribute to a very special and brave man that we both had the true honour to class as a friend. Now he is gone our lives will be that much the worse for his absence, but I FOR ONE WILL NEVER FORGET HIM.