Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tribute to Mad Mark a top feller you could ever meet!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TERRYT is offline I DID see a pussy. I DID! I DID!

Sad loss

A real sudden shock my sympathy's to his family, and all of his freinds, in
    his private life, and on here.
    R.I.P Terry.
    Although I still walk softly with a big "STICK" I firmly believe the carrot works best,

SWAT Strachan is offline I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me...
    I'm lost for words, I only texted him (and got a reply) a couple of days ago . He will most certainly be missed, one of the characters on the BBS of whom I had the pleasure of meeting a few months back. I'll raise a glass in his memory tonight.
    ├●┤ «●» ├●┤

jay.t is offline Unique is an understatement, I'm just a messed up frog pimp.
    Like many, never met him but always admired his grit and determination for all that life had thrown at him.

Rest in peace, god bless.
    Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

RIP mate
    My prayers for his family!

Shocked!

We had the pleasure of meeting Mark at the Midland, he beckoned Kellie over and whispered in her ear: "Did you see the photo of my plums". We laughed our heads off. Typical Of Mark
    An inspiration to many on here-his courage, determination, warmth, honesty and fantastic sense of humour will be sorely missed.

Our Condoloncies to Rachel and the family and to all of Marks close friends at this very difficult time.

Graham & Kellie Guest.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

I never knew mark personally, but iv been a member of this forum for 4-5 years and knew him as one of the funniest fellas on the forum and seemed a nice (if a bit mad) guy.
    I aint been on the forum much in the last year or so because of personal reasons, but its a shock to so him gone and the form has lost a great member

R.I.P MADMARK

I only knew Mark through his posts. He seemed to be one of life's free spirits - an irrepressible character.

R.I.P Mark - I'm sure it just became a lively place up there

To Mark's family, I wish you much strength and best wishes during this time.

steelyglint is offline Worried bored dissapointed vain product From The Nonsense Factory who knows he shouldn't, but does, anyway
    I never met Mark, much to my regret, exchanged a few PMs about our families and spent plenty of time laughing at his antics and amazed by his courage, as others have said one of the biggest characters on here, a BBS legend, socks spangly pants and all, you will be missed, Fly high now MAD MARK.
    "Going to war over religion is basically killing one another to see who's got the better imaginary friend..."
    Spaniels and guns: what more does a man need?

JerryD is offline Will only use cherry lipbalm
    Never met Mark, but his antics on here were always worth following. He was inspirational in the way he never let any obstacle get in his way.

Sincere condolences to his family.

Jerry

Jerry

ELMOR FUDD is offline Don't put your fingers where you wouldn't put your Cock
    Absolutely shocked by this news
    Although i never got to meet Mark i have spoken to him a few times on the phone at great length and on here via Pm and he was one hell of a nice fella.
    He will be sadley missed by everyone on here im sure

My upper most condolences to Marks family
    Goose shootings not just for life ......its for christmas dinner
    Bolt handles,silencer adapters,safety catches,filler caps,Brass Trigger guards for most guns and more

RIP Mister.

Your humour and courage will be sadly missed.

Wayne
    If you know how many guns you’ve got, you haven’t got enough.
    YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club Member

Awful news, just awful.

Goodbye Mark. You showed me friendship and you made me laugh, and for that I thank you. Go with God.

I MET MARK AND RACH A FEW TIMES AND HE WILL BE SORELY MISSED.
    See i can do it in big letters aswell

RIP MARK.

Egg on Leggs Guest
    I really can't say any more than has been said already, he was a star, at 21:00 I will, in memory of his great humour, remember the rocket powered wheelchair video.

Guest Guest

Draftsmann

Just received a communique from Adrian (Draftsmann)!!

--------------------
    Subject: Hello Dave

Just read the news about Mark :-( - can't believe I was joking with him on here at the weekend. I'd appreciate it if you could pass on my condolences on the AGBBS thread mate?

--------------------

I'm honoured to Adrian!!

Dave