Thread: Goldurn it!

Leyland in darkest Lancashire. HERE BE DRAGONS

Goldurn it!

I do not believe it. I've done it again.

Got to the range this morning and unpacked the Pietta only to find that I'd forgotten to put the caps, wads and testicles in the box.

What a numpty. My only excuse is one of old age and alcohol.
    The biggest problem facing this country today is not the terrorist. It's the politician.

The Bosun's Watch

Actually, I forget something almost every time I go to the range.....

Glad I'm not the only one ..

Despite taking two (yes TWO) wheely toolboxes - there is still something I forget !

Cheers

Roy

Ah, finally something that I can sincerely empathise with!

Despite writing a list and ticking off all the items prior to leaving my house I still forget something Last time it was my glasses and you can bet that ruined my shooting altogether as I couldn’t even see the foresight let alone the target

Leyland in darkest Lancashire. HERE BE DRAGONS

Not as bad as my ex missus.

Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Ah, finally something that I can sincerely empathise with!

Despite writing a list and ticking off all the items prior to leaving my house I still forget something Last time it was my glasses and you can bet that ruined my shooting altogether as I couldn’t even see the foresight let alone the target
    She went down town, did the shopping and struggled back on the bus, laden with four carriers of goods.

Unfortunately for her she'd forgotten that she had gone out in the Landy and left it parked down town. Oh how we larfed Muggins here had to go and collect it.
    The biggest problem facing this country today is not the terrorist. It's the politician.

The Bosun's Watch

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    My favourite is getting to my stalking ground and finding I've forgot my ammo or not put the bolt in my rifle. Makes getting up at daft o'clock in the morning to be out at first light all worthwhille
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.