Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air cane

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    Oooh, if only I had £1250. Looks lovely, have you had it long?
    How much have you got and no I have had this about 3 months

Now, I have had a pm about selling this off the back of a valuation thread. I thought it was only bad practice to try to buy off the back of a valuation thread, which none of the members on here have attempted.

I have simply added that the gun is now for sale and named a price. I have done this simply as I do not have the savvie to attach the photo's to a new post.

So all of you with £1k+ please form a line so as not to upset anybody

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Now, I have had a pm about selling this off the back of a valuation thread. I thought it was only bad practice to try to buy off the back of a valuation thread, which none of the members on here have attempted.

I have simply added that the gun is now for sale and named a price. I have done this simply as I do not have the savvie to attach the photo's to a new post.

So all of you with £1k+ please form a line so as not to upset anybody
    You dont read the stickies then?
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut

Quote Originally Posted by Neil. View Post
    You dont read the stickies then?
    I have just clicked on your 'stickies' and it lead me to your kind offer thread about posting pictures.
    In my defense I have tried to edit the title of my thread to say 'For Sale', but for some reason I cannot
    If I had the savvie to to start a new thread using the pictures that David hosted I would have done so.
    I will now attempt to delete the post.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Now for sale £1250
    Oh Peter. What did you have to go and do that for ??? Oh mate (and you are a mate, too ), I now have no option but to issue you with a weeks holiday, as I can't be seen to be applying the rules to some, and not others. As a friend who has visited my house, I truly hope you understand and empathise with my predicament . Speak in a week: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.