Thread: My friend. Our friend "Mad" Mark Brewster.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    if a more true analagy of the BBS and the way it draws people together could be said I for one have yet to hear it, I have met Cliff top and indeed quite a few people of here and everything that cliff has said is totally right, Mark and I spent many an hour on the phone and only because of circumstances beyond our control meant we missed our planned meetings, I remember our first telephone conversation where he gave me something my doctors never managed and that was hope, the hope and understanding I was not alone with my particular problem and that night I slept better, I have since tried to do the same for others that Mark did that night fo r me and I hope i have managed to help others as much as Mark helped me that night. This place, this internet forum a place where like minded people chat and discuss our lives our loves and our hates has built many friendships and I for one would be a lot worse of without it, we have something special here something unique lets hope we never loose it, thank you cliff for your well thought out and worded post it made me cry and reminded me of how lucky we are to have such good frends. so tonight may good bless every one of you on here and thankyou all for the thoughts and words
    ...... Adapt....To......Survive.....

Thanks for a wonderful piece of writing Cliff.
    The 'highest in the land' couldn't hope for a better eulogy in the Times Obituary section.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

VERY well put Cliff...

sniper22 Guest
    how did i miss this sad and unhappy news? im sat here numb at the news of marks passing, with tears in my eyes.
    i met mark a few times and can honestly say ive yet to meet a truer gentleman. although i nicknamed him trigger due to him forgetting my names tony and calling me "dave" instead.
    im going to the funeral to pay my respects to a great character on here.

sadly missed trigger - rest in peace mate