Thread: My friend. Our friend "Mad" Mark Brewster.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    never meet him did not know and dont think ever pmd him but just read the thread in tears, even in these times people can still be friends and loved by others.

paul
    I have guns because i enjoy shooting, what i dont enjoy is being screwed by red tape and a dishonest government.

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Cliff,

Your post is a lovely and very moving tribute to Mark. Until a few days ago I'd not been on the bbs much due to being away but couldn't believe the news when I read that Mark had passed away, to be honest I've not really known what to say.

Although I never met him, Mark came across as a completely genuine fella and epitomised what I've come to expect from 'bbs good guys'; always helpful and cheerful, his contributions to threads usually made me laugh with the banter or tales of what he'd been up to.

He will be sorely missed on this place by those of us who hadn't even met him, I can't possibly imagine the void his passing has left for his family and close friends. My thoughts are with you.

Paul
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

just going thorough my old photos and found one of Mark. I hope wherever you are pal - youre smiling
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g