Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My friend. Our friend "Mad" Mark Brewster.

Up we go....
    Non Nobis Solum Sed Toti Mundo Nati.

Co-founder of "Treats4BritishTroops"

I think this is one of the most thoughtful and heart warming posts written. I never met Mark but had the pleasure of reading his posts and chuckling at their content.
    The world has truly lost one of it's great blokes.

My deepest condolences to Marks family.

mark brewster

Mark made contact with me when some sod sold me a damaged bsa pistol and after i had received and taken his advice i did feel that this thing happens to us all some time or another and to let it go and get on with things more important in life... rest in peace now mark.

top tribute to a top fella

rest in peace mark

First class Cliff.
    I've had friends on the internet before, that I've never physically met but who could recite my childrens birthdays, passwords, etc, then I met them in person and it was like meeting a long lost brother.

I suppose it was like that for you.

Marks' posts had the tears running down my face and his microlight adventure showed how adversity should be sneered at.

Obviously he had a heart the size of a lions'.

Sometimes I get down that way on business and I'm trying to massage it to get down to Pentre Bychan on time.
    For those of us who can't make it, please pass on the respects of the larger family to his close family.

He will be missed.
    Remington 700 BDL, Walther g22, Rapid 7

This is one of the posts where you feel as though you know all you have to know about a person.

He must have been a truly uplifting spirit, andshould serve as an inspiration to us all.

I wish I'd known Mad Mark, ad I shall try, top the end of my days, to live my life to the ethos he subscribed to.

Brilliant post, and a very fitting epitaph for the BBS.
    War does not determine who is right; War determines who is left.

Suggs is offline I put on women's clothing, and hang around in bars
    Ive not been on the BBs for a while due to one reason or another, i just came on and i am blown away as i never new Mark had past away. im in a bit of shock to be honest as although i never met him but felt i new him as most of you also did. for me he was the BBs so funny and a true trooper..

was some very nice words there Cliff, im still feeling cold at learning the news, can i ask what happened to him, i know he had some problems but never new he was ill, or was it an accident?

RIP Mark you have many friends here that will remember you and the joy you brought....

Harry

I think one thing mark showed us all, is how to live life to the full,shocking news
    In times of universal deceit, telling the truth,becomes a revolutionary act, Resistance is the duty of all true patriots.
    George Orwell

I found that very moving Cliff; thanks.

Geoff.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    I've just got back from holiday and seen these threads- the tears are rolling down my face. Rest in peace big guy and Rachel, please be aware Mark was well loved by us all.

Sort of puts our own problems into perspective- ......
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Just seen a message from Crystal (Mark's Daughter) to say that the threads have been read by the family, so they are aware of how he was thought of on here.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

What a shock, this place will be different without Mark. He will certainly never be forgotten, I've been up and down to Wales in the last few weeks and kept saying to the other half how I should drop Mark a pm for a meet.

Gutted, but I know I take great inspiration from him and many of us will be the same.

I feel like I've lost alot more than just a bloke on the web.

I will certainly never forget you Mark, you nutter
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ;-)

never meet him did not know and dont think ever pmd him but just read the thread in tears, even in these times people can still be friends and loved by others.

paul
    I have guns because i enjoy shooting, what i dont enjoy is being screwed by red tape and a dishonest government.

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Cliff,

Your post is a lovely and very moving tribute to Mark. Until a few days ago I'd not been on the bbs much due to being away but couldn't believe the news when I read that Mark had passed away, to be honest I've not really known what to say.

Although I never met him, Mark came across as a completely genuine fella and epitomised what I've come to expect from 'bbs good guys'; always helpful and cheerful, his contributions to threads usually made me laugh with the banter or tales of what he'd been up to.

He will be sorely missed on this place by those of us who hadn't even met him, I can't possibly imagine the void his passing has left for his family and close friends. My thoughts are with you.

Paul
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

just going thorough my old photos and found one of Mark. I hope wherever you are pal - youre smiling
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g