Thread: BSA improved model d trigger guard, any spares out there?

BSA improved model d trigger guard, any spares out there?

Hello, I am having a go at one of the worth an ask requests that sometime get posted. I know it should probably be in the wanted section but, far better chance in here with the rank and class of the collectors corner.

Winter is coming and have a project that I would like to escape down the shed to. The main thing I can't make is an improved model d trigger guard. It is off a light pattern 1913 so should be the cast one with a peg that locates in the trigger block and held by two screws at the front [which would be useful too].

In the unlikely event that someone has one floating about they would sell at a fair price, I would be interested to hear. Fingers crossed. Cheers. Caddy.

Hi Caddy,

I am pretyy sure I have what you are looking for. I have an old severely pitted Improved Model D which I am 90% sure still has its trigger guard. I will hunt it out and check if it is what you want.

ATB

Lakey

quick response

Hi Lakey, that would be fantastic, thanks for the quick to reply. I remember some of your posts about an old rusty guns you found in unlikely places. Donor rifles are always a hard decision to make, so be sure it is truly spare. Caddy.

Caddy you have a PM ref the trigger guard

ATB

Lakey