Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pellet Tins

There are several containers on display that immediately attracted my attention, and no, not the Webley ones.
    I would suggest a minimum valuation of £200, and as others have said, they could fetch more if sold individually.

The old tin they are in has 'Spitz' scrawled across it, no idea where they came from I have never cast airgun pellets, (black powder ball and bulletts, yes but never anything smaller than .45), they were probably in a 'job lot' from 15 to 20 years ago.

I seem to have mislead you all about these tins, yes I am after some idea of their value but not to sell them in bulk or to put them on fleabay. Webley stuff I will keep anyway (most) the rest I wanted some values for to offer them on this site as individual tins.

I am in the process of having a clearout and will be doing a Grand Autumnal Sale to include all the odds and duplicates etc to try and find some more space for the ever growing collection.

Why do we always seem to expand into the space available and fill it?
    Last edited by lodmoor; 11-09-2009 at 05:36 PM. Reason: spelling
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

edbear2 Guest
    Hi mate......Others have been on the ball already with the prices....some of those, especially the bulldog 1000, would go really well on the right day, it's all down to luck in many ways.....the old wasps are always good sellers, normally $12 - 25 and upwards (stirling...there isn't a pound sign on this keyboard)......If the 1970's webley has the badge voucher in, they can fetch $10-15.......but the black tin webley specials are super shooters in prewar - 1960's guns.... As others have said, you will probably maximise your return by auctioning any unwanted tins, but it is not guaranteed....If I were in your position, I would put your unwanted ones on here at what you would like for them.....If they dont move, you can always drop the price until they do!....ATB, Ed

Thanx for all your comments guys, I will be posting them on here at prices based on your guides however a couple of them have not been commented on.

Ideas for Promethius, Hustler and what about the Zeros box? (That is a little bit of history.) Sealed tin of H&N 4.5mm round ball? And just what do you think the sealed box of 1000 Bulldogs are worth????
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .