Thread: Haenel Mod V11

Haenel Mod V11

Hi
    Help needed with information of a Haenel mod V11 .22 underlever rifle i have in my collection it is fitted with a diopter sight. I have tried the web but cannot find any info about whatsoever
    Thanks
    Bernie

I have a feeling it's the same as the Model VI underlever but with a longer stock. The Model VI and VII were both 116cm long and weighed 3.6kg. Some nice pics of a Mod VII HERE (I think the scope mount was a later addition).
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Haenel ModV11

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I have a feeling it's the same as the Model VI underlever but with a longer stock. The Model VI and VII were both 116cm long and weighed 3.6kg. Some nice pics of a Mod VII HERE (I think the scope mount was a later addition).
    Hi Garvin
    Thanks for that. They are good pics. My one differs slightly in as much as the Haenel Mod V11 stamping is about halfway along compression tube. Most helpful thanks again
    Regards
    Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    Hi Garvin
    Thanks for that. They are good pics. My one differs slightly in as much as the Haenel Mod V11 stamping is about halfway along compression tube. Most helpful thanks again
    Regards
    Bernie
    I think the one pictured might have the same stamp as yours Bernie, only the aftermarket scope mount makes it look nearer the trigger end than it is.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.