Thread: Airsporter S valuation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Airsporter S valuation

Hello,

Could anyone give me an idea of what my Airsporter S is worth? Its in .22, includes the original sights, and in good condition (fires well, no scratches on the metal, a few minor scratches on the stock). Its serial number is GP05323.

Picture here: http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...b/IMG_0372.jpg

Much appreciated!

Kev.

Quote Originally Posted by kstainsb View Post
    Hello,

Could anyone give me an idea of what my Airsporter S is worth? Its in .22, includes the original sights, and in good condition (fires well, no scratches on the metal, a few minor scratches on the stock). Its serial number is GP05323.

Picture here: http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...b/IMG_0372.jpg

Much appreciated!

Kev.
    Looks nice - I would think maybe £200?
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Thanks for the quick reply Paul. I will be putting this up for sale shortly in the second hand section.

Cheers,

Kevin.

Personally, I.M.O. I would have said nearer £225 and if boxed £250. The sights on the 'S' variants are unique to the 'S' variants and, while the normal run of the mill BSA open sights are becoming scarce the metal 'S' types are like rocking horse droppings. Hence the price raise.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Personally, I.M.O. I would have said nearer £225 and if boxed £250. The sights on the 'S' variants are unique to the 'S' variants and, while the normal run of the mill BSA open sights are becoming scarce the metal 'S' types are like rocking horse droppings. Hence the price raise.

ATB
    Ian
    If anyone knows, its Ian so I'd take his advice if I were you. You can always drop the price a bit if there are no takers.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

I'd agree with I.J. Got to be around £250 in fine fettle. These rifles are getting hard to find and hence popular.

Kind regards,
    John