Thread: Fellow Collector

Fellow Collector

I met a fellow collector today, a guy that I have had previous good deals with on this site.
    I will not mention his name as, I have become aware of his recent experience of losing his wife and child in childbirth.

To make a point, we never know who we are dealing with and there are some true gentlemen on this site.

I have been genuinely touched by this mans humility.

Keep going my friend! I am thinking of you.

Regards Mike

Pretty sure I know who you are on about Mike...& yes it does "tune you up" when you hear of someones heartfelt situation like the person in question.....

I too will say...keep the faith....keep on...keepin on..& collecting/shooting airguns,& if you are ever in the Derbyshire area..come visit me & i'll introduce you to the "Dodgers".....we'll have a right old shoot up...then a pi$$ up...

Nough said.ATB,Chris.

Fellow Collector

Quote Originally Posted by mikewareing View Post
    I met a fellow collector today, a guy that I have had previous good deals with on this site.
    I will not mention his name as, I have become aware of his recent experience of losing his wife and child in childbirth.

To make a point, we never know who we are dealing with and there are some true gentlemen on this site.

I have been genuinely touched by this mans humility.

Keep going my friend! I am thinking of you.

Regards Mike
    Hi Mike
    I would like to echo you sentiments i too have found gentlemen on this site and although i dont know the particular person you are referring to i would like to join you in wishing him a better future
    Best regards
    Bernie
    Last edited by fixit; 12-09-2009 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Wrong name

sorry to hear about the circumstances of the man in question,i dont know who it is,but hope he can cope with his tragic loss,condolences to him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bren