Thread: Open sights

Open sights

Wanted a complete set of open sights for a Webley Hawk MK2 also a piston would be nice (the type with piston rings) also a 0.177 barrel would be realy nice!

Regards Mike

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm

Unobtainium

Quote Originally Posted by mikewareing View Post
    Wanted a complete set of open sights for a Webley Hawk MK2 also a piston would be nice (the type with piston rings) also a 0.177 barrel would be realy nice!

Regards Mike
    Mike, if you get offered more than one uncracked, plastic foresight please point the potential vendor in my general direction will you?
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewareing View Post

Regards Mike
    mike
    i dont know whether a hawk mk1 piston is the same?? if so im breaking a hawk mk1 shortly 22cal
    rgds scirroco

Quote Originally Posted by scirroco View Post
    mike
    i dont know whether a hawk mk1 piston is the same?? if so im breaking a hawk mk1 shortly 22cal
    rgds scirroco

According to Chambers website, the MK1 has a piston washer where as the MK2 has piston rings, so it appears to be different.

Regards Mike

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Mike, if you get offered more than one uncracked, plastic foresight please point the potential vendor in my general direction will you?

Of course I will

Regards Mike